Sunday 20 February 2011

THE FOUR GREAT STRIDES OF LIFE.

THESE STEPS ARE COMPULSORY FOR LIFE AND THE MUCH ADMIRED SUCCESS.
WHAT YOU MUST DO:

1. Admit that you are a sinner now.

2. Be willing to repent now.

3. Believe that Jesus died for your sins.

4. Go to God in prayers, repent and invite Jesus into your life.

A SUGGESTED PRAYER

Almighty God, I thank you because you love me. When I was lost in sin, you sent

your Son Jesus Christ to die for me. I believe that the blood He shed was for my

pardon. Today I repent of all my sins and ask for forgiveness. Lord Jesus, come

into my heart. Save me now. I invite you into my heart today. Be my Saviour

and my Lord. Thank you for coming into my heart according to your promise. In

Jesus Name I pray. (Amen).

HAVE YOU TAKEN THESE 4 STEPS?

Then you must:

1. Read the Word of God every day – Ps 119:9,11

2. Spend some time in prayer every day. – Phil 4:6

3. Fellowship with other believers in the Church so that you can be cared for and grow

up spiritually. – Hebrews 10:25.

4. Yield your life to God, Witness for Christ and bring others to Him – Mark 1:17.

Your spiritual welfare is our concern. For more help write or con


No comments:

Post a Comment